Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shaving Linked to Strokes and Sex In Men?

Listen, to this ridiculous statistic. According to sources at Cosmopolitan Magazine, a study that was performed back in 2003 shows that men who don't shave every day have less sex and are 70% more likely to suffer a stroke. Where do these scientists come up with this stuff and why are they spending our tax money on it?

I think that this is just a clever way for women to get their men to shave more often and for men to get their women to have sex with them everyday. They can use a line that goes something like; "Hey babe, I shaved today, now we have to have sex so I don't have a stroke".  I'm surprised that they haven't come up with a study like this for women as a way for men to get us to shave our legs every day if we don't already.

Here's a clever idea. Maybe it just might be something that goes hand-in-hand with laziness. Now, I love my men with facial hair but if you're growing a birds nest in there, or are finding week-old particles of food then it is probably time to shave.

So, men, stop being lazy and shave every day for your woman. Bottom line: You'll get to have more SEX!

No comments:

Post a Comment